bemVisage

Comments

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@anonymouse said:

@beminee said:

@anonymouse said:
    @beminee just started testing your assembly overall its a good combo and familiar usage, but here are my opinions on what you need to have on your next update to make your assembly amazing.

1. Pressing combo key should turn off your current mode like pushing/follow etc and then return to the previous order when not holding combo key. Right now the assembly gets conflicted with other mode if its turned on, like if you press follow key then see an enemy and click combo, familiars gets confused on what to do, do they follow or do combo.

2. Auto pushing should have a option where to push, assembly should be able to let user select top/mid/bottom/jungle, this way even if your at bot, you can send familiars to defend top/mid or farm jungle for example.

3. Panel should be movable, since I have different assemblies enabled, its hard if the panel is not movable and gets conflicted with something else at the bottom of the screen, like if my map is on the right, i have auto buy panel on etc. also i prefer this to be on top left corner where i can see clearly what familiars are doing.

4. Lock enemy should have an icon and not just arrow, you should put a icon display of the enemy that the familiars are locked on, currently now like if you target enemy its just an arrow, on some situations like another enemy is low health and you want to target it, its hard since its just an arrow your not sure if familiars are locked to that enemy hero, especially when enemy is like grouped up, its hard to know if you target the correct one.

5. Combos for other controlled enemy like warlock golem, arc warden double, spirit bear etc. currently your assembly only does combo for heroes, and not for other units. you cannot target for example tempest double with familiars, you must do it manually.

6. Auto target enemy on push, if you set familiars to push and sees an enemy it would be great to auto target that enemy, rather than it just focusing on creeps. Target and chase the enemy etc.

so far that is it since i only tested your assembly for free and one day, but later i will buy it as it seems that your assembly is good only minor adjustments/improvements/features like the one i mentioned on top. thank you for your assembly and for helping ensage community.

Thanks for taking your time to test my assembly and writing a very detailed suggestion list, I appreciate it, I really do. I will implement all of them and let you know once they are added, if you would like to test again.

No problem bro @beminee , I will buy the assembly later so I can test further.

Update:

• Now combo key turns off Follow and Lane Push mode. Won't touch familiar lock mode though.
    • Panel is moveable. Just go to Drawing Menu and change X and Y sliders.
    • Lock enemy have an icon now. https://streamable.com/te5dy (Red border if Lock is disabled, green border if it's active).

Will look other suggestions tomorrow.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@beminee said:

@anonymouse said:

@beminee said:

@anonymouse said:
    @beminee just started testing your assembly overall its a good combo and familiar usage, but here are my opinions on what you need to have on your next update to make your assembly amazing.

1. Pressing combo key should turn off your current mode like pushing/follow etc and then return to the previous order when not holding combo key. Right now the assembly gets conflicted with other mode if its turned on, like if you press follow key then see an enemy and click combo, familiars gets confused on what to do, do they follow or do combo.

2. Auto pushing should have a option where to push, assembly should be able to let user select top/mid/bottom/jungle, this way even if your at bot, you can send familiars to defend top/mid or farm jungle for example.

3. Panel should be movable, since I have different assemblies enabled, its hard if the panel is not movable and gets conflicted with something else at the bottom of the screen, like if my map is on the right, i have auto buy panel on etc. also i prefer this to be on top left corner where i can see clearly what familiars are doing.

4. Lock enemy should have an icon and not just arrow, you should put a icon display of the enemy that the familiars are locked on, currently now like if you target enemy its just an arrow, on some situations like another enemy is low health and you want to target it, its hard since its just an arrow your not sure if familiars are locked to that enemy hero, especially when enemy is like grouped up, its hard to know if you target the correct one.

5. Combos for other controlled enemy like warlock golem, arc warden double, spirit bear etc. currently your assembly only does combo for heroes, and not for other units. you cannot target for example tempest double with familiars, you must do it manually.

6. Auto target enemy on push, if you set familiars to push and sees an enemy it would be great to auto target that enemy, rather than it just focusing on creeps. Target and chase the enemy etc.

so far that is it since i only tested your assembly for free and one day, but later i will buy it as it seems that your assembly is good only minor adjustments/improvements/features like the one i mentioned on top. thank you for your assembly and for helping ensage community.

Thanks for taking your time to test my assembly and writing a very detailed suggestion list, I appreciate it, I really do. I will implement all of them and let you know once they are added, if you would like to test again.

No problem bro @beminee , I will buy the assembly later so I can test further.

Update:

• Now combo key turns off Follow and Lane Push mode. Won't touch familiar lock mode though.
    • Panel is moveable. Just go to Drawing Menu and change X and Y sliders.
    • Lock enemy have an icon now. https://streamable.com/te5dy (Red border if Lock is disabled, green border if it's active).

Will look other suggestions tomorrow.

Thank you for the super fast update! Cant wait to test it out, also Since i already bought the assembly I will test it out further so that I can suggest more in the future. Thank you.

• How about adding a escape key
    When you press the escape key the familair will block or stunned the enemy so you can escape freely

@kerelangelo said:
    How about adding a escape key
    When you press the escape key the familair will block or stunned the enemy so you can escape freely

You can press lock key and familiars will hit and stone form when they can

• ddosdotaddosdota Posts: 12

Hello, thanks for this wonderful assembly!! I was having a lot of fun with it so far; although, was hoping i could have my trial re-set due to the ensage outage, i was unable to properly play it, since i went to bed shortly after i activated the trial and woke up to the outage of ensage ;-; uwu

Thanks for your timeeee <3

@ddosdota said:
    Hello, thanks for this wonderful assembly!! I was having a lot of fun with it so far; although, was hoping i could have my trial re-set due to the ensage outage, i was unable to properly play it, since i went to bed shortly after i activated the trial and woke up to the outage of ensage ;-; uwu

Hey, as soon as Ensage core get's fixed, I will reset all trials

@ddosdota said:

Reset all trials

@beminee said:

@ddosdota said:

Reset all trials

Just bought this wonderful assembly, thank you for your work thus far, i'm very happy to support such an amazing coder.

@ddosdota said:

@beminee said:

@ddosdota said:

Reset all trials

Just bought this wonderful assembly, thank you for your work thus far, i'm very happy to support such an amazing coder.

Thank you :feelsgoodman:

Sometimes the ULT familiars go straight into the ground instead of pursuit at the start of combo

@ddosdota said:
    Sometimes the ULT familiars go straight into the ground instead of pursuit at the start of combo

Make sure they are not below threshold.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118
    edited August 2019

Hi Beminee, just wanna shout out for your amazing script, I got ezi MMR with this powerhouse scripts :D.

Just one small thing that can you please adjust the "keep range" from main hero to not running so close to the target?

When I press the combo key, Visage will just attack and run to melee range to target, this is quite dangerous as melee enemies can just hit me back. Can you change it to keep distance to hero's default attack range (like 500 or 600 unit)?

@owennht said:
    Hi Beminee, just wanna shout out for your amazing script, I got ezi MMR with this powerhouse scripts :D.

Just one small thing that can you please adjust the "keep range" from main hero to not running so close to the target?

When I press the combo key, Visage will just attack and run to melee range to target, this is quite dangerous as melee enemies can just hit me back. Can you change it to keep distance to hero's default attack range (like 500 or 600 unit)?

Hey, glad you enjoyed using it :feelsgoodman: I will implemented it as soon as possible, in the meantime, you can just point your mouse where you want to position your hero. (i.e. you hover your mouse over your prefered target, press combo key, target has red circle around him meaning he's your target, then you can hover your mouse to your prefered position and your hero will move to that position in between attacks)

Update:

• Fixed whiteness on DX11 Textures.

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

this script is amazing, but still need
    -Familiar auto escape in combo if Stone Form in CD
    -Visage need to stay in safe range in combo

• visage always go in front of enemy when combo active , we need visage stay at safe range :D hope u add that feature

@qwe80043 said:
    this script is amazing, but still need
    -Familiar auto escape in combo if Stone Form in CD
    -Visage need to stay in safe range in combo

@aldinamikaze said:
    visage always go in front of enemy when combo active , we need visage stay at safe range :D hope u add that feature

Just hover over the target, when you see red target indicator on top of him, point your mouse to where you want your hero to position ^^

• Hey, amazing script ,
    but when I click the combo key, the first familiar always stuns the ground as soon as the key is pressed, the others are fine, any way to solve this?

@majlisdubai79 said:
    Hey, amazing script ,
    but when I click the combo key, the first familiar always stuns the ground as soon as the key is pressed, the others are fine, any way to solve this?

Hey, I will check that in few hours and report back.

• hey @beminee how to make my visage not go towards the enemy hero?

@qwertyxa said:
    hey @beminee how to make my visage not go towards the enemy hero?

1) Hover your mouse on enemy.
    2) Press combo key, see the red indicator on enemy.
    3) Position your mouse to where you want your hero to move
    4) ???
    5) Profit

:kappa:

• @beminee said:

@qwertyxa said:
    hey @beminee how to make my visage not go towards the enemy hero?

1) Hover your mouse on enemy.
    2) Press combo key, see the red indicator on enemy.
    3) Position your mouse to where you want your hero to move
    4) ???
    5) Profit

:kappa:

i dont know step 4 :kappa:

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32
    edited September 2019

bought after trial, so far so good

but i still waiting for keep away from the enemy, its most important feature for Visage

@beminee i bought all of ur script btw keep good work! kappa

22.PNG 171.8K

@qwe80043 said:

but i still waiting for keep away from the enemy, its most important feature for Visage

Hey, glad you are enjoying it. As I said, you can just hover your mouse over to where you want your hero to move. If you want, you can hover it away from enemy, if you want you can hover it infront of enemy etc.

Thanks for the support! :jew:

• @beminee said:

@qwe80043 said:

Hey, glad you are enjoying it. As I said, you can just hover your mouse over to where you want your hero to move. If you want, you can hover it away from enemy, if you want you can hover it infront of enemy etc.

i mean if higher attack speed, visage become unmoveable, it needs a feature to stop AA and run away from enemy til safe distant in the same time Familiar keep attacking but keep in Gravekeeper's Cloak range.

@qwe80043 said:

@beminee said:

@qwe80043 said:

i mean if higher attack speed, visage become unmoveable, it needs a feature to stop AA and run away from enemy til safe distant in the same time Familiar keep attacking but keep in Gravekeeper's Cloak range.

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. I will look into that, meanwhile you can just stop pressing combo key, press familiar lock and walk back ^^

• @beminee said:

@qwe80043 said:

@beminee said:

@qwe80043 said:

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. I will look into that, meanwhile you can just stop pressing combo key, press familiar lock and walk back ^^

OK! keep good work bro

Hi bro, love your scripts, I have your BAIO and BAIO.Dynamic, any chance to have a discount on this one? Tried and love this one also but $20 is a little too much for me... Thanks!

@owennht said:
    Hi bro, love your scripts, I have your BAIO and BAIO.Dynamic, any chance to have a discount on this one? Tried and love this one also but $20 is a little too much for me... Thanks!

Hey, sorry but can't really give discounts since there's no possibility of that.

edited October 2019

UPDATE:

• Removed experimental Order Blocker
    • Added experimental Camera Mover for out of screen actions. This will move your camera to order position if order is out of screen. Disabled by default. You can enable it if you want to use O9K order blocker.
  • How to turn off camera movement

@a1714454107 said:
    How to turn off camera movement

It should be disabled by default. It's under Camera Mover menu.

edited November 2019

Sorry duplicated post

• orcaorca Posts: 16

possible to reset my trial? the last time i used was awhile ago. would like to test it out before purchase

@orca said:
    possible to reset my trial? the last time i used was awhile ago. would like to test it out before purchase

Just did.

• orcaorca Posts: 16

thank you, will test it out :)

Is this script updated for 7.24 yet? Wanna try it out

@owennht said:
    Is this script updated for 7.24 yet? Wanna try it out

Yes, it should be updated.

Testing and so far so good. Just 1 minor thing if you can add then it would be perfect:
    -Under "Drawing", can you please add the status of target?

Currently it has "Combo" "Push" "Lane Push", if you can add something like "Target: ON/OFF" then it'll be great!

@owennht said:
    Testing and so far so good. Just 1 minor thing if you can add then it would be perfect:

Currently it has "Combo" "Push" "Lane Push", if you can add something like "Target: ON/OFF" then it'll be great!

There's a border around Target hero icon. If the border is red, that means Target is OFF, so it's not locked to this hero. This hero icon is there so that you know who it will lock to if you turn it on. When the border is green, that means Target is ON, so it's locked to that hero.

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

There's a border around Target hero icon. If the border is red, that means Target is OFF, so it's not locked to this hero. This hero icon is there so that you know who it will lock to if you turn it on. When the border is green, that means Target is ON, so it's locked to that hero.

I see, I bought the script, also bought the BAIO and DynamicCombo also :D.

Just 1 more thing I think if you can add will be super awesome (like others mentioned above): add the ability to keep distance from the targeted enemy (like the O9K.AIO), so Visage won't get too close to the enemy. Thanks!

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited May 2020

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

So far I have used this script 5 times already and damn.. it's very good
    I don't even know how to play this hero. I just copied the item builds of visage guides hahaha

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

@orca said:

Reset for me

• does it work on humanizer on ?

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited May 2020

@willytham88 said:
    does it work on humanizer on ?

its better that you turn off the humanizer. visage is already a slow hero, turning on the humanizer is going to make it even slower.

this visage script is extremely advantageous in turbo matches
    i just won this turbo match right now

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

Hi I did purchase this script. I find that while pressing the combo button, The response of visage is like lagging. It doesn’t immediately respond to where my mouse is moving. Doesn’t have to do with him being a slow hero. It’s Super annoying. This doesn’t happens with O9K’s script. Humanizer is off. Can someone advise?

Oh and it freezes after awhile. I can’t move my visage manually after a combo or something. I have to keep pressing f5 and manually move visage away. I really love this script and not sure why this is happening.

@iichigoz said:
    Oh and it freezes after awhile. I can’t move my visage manually after a combo or something. I have to keep pressing f5 and manually move visage away. I really love this script and not sure why this is happening.

I don't nor other people who use this script have this problem. Can you send me a list of your assemblies and settings of humanizers/order blockers you are using? Sounds like you are using some kind of order queuer

edited May 2020

@beminee Hmmm, you're right. I think it's the ensage's humanizer order queuer affecting it. The thing is if I enable it, it messes up the controls. Even if I off it, it seems like its still affecting it. Any advise what is the best settings for it or rather what do you use for it function normally? I need o9k's last hit and hud script. I tried it again using only your visage script and nothing else was on.

• RivaillleRivaillle Posts: 12
    edited May 2020

I think the push mode is not very useful. The familiars suicide in tower, they should follow the creeps and retreat is a enemy hero is nearby